Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had DP/DR 24/7 for 2 years now, I was just wondering if you guys find the DP not bad at all when you don't worry about it, like you live life you can't change what your going through so why not flow with it? I have had several different bouts in my life and I'm sure all of us have, and I've gotten through every single one of them. I found when I'm worried DP will interfear with my life; for instance I was worried I wasn't going to be able to drive because of the Unreality and I worried about this for 4 months , well those four months were the worst I have had with my DP/DR. But then I went out and got my drivers liscense, I drove home, and the instant I was driving I knew that I would be able to drive, from then on I have still had my DP but it didn't seem as bad or even close to as bad.
What I'm trying to say is we all know what were going through and were not the only ones, theres nothing we can do right now to fix this problem, constantly worrying about this "setback" everyday will only make it worse. Don't let this little thing take you over, you have to be stronger then that, you have to live life, thats what we are here on earth to do live life, and one little thing should not stop us from having fun, living life, working having a family, because we know that we can still do all those things. Everyone in life has there difficulties, its the people that don't fight that have problems. I hope you all get what Im trying to say, life isn't that bad with DP, like I still go to school, play basketball and drive a car, I still have friends and listen to music. I'm just living life now, and I'm very happy with my life.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts