Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to take the time to say something to the community, When I first got DP 2 years ago, I was only 14. I'm 16 now and have had so many weird symptoms and felt so many different things, I literally can't explain the things i've felt and neither can you. I know that things might suck right now or they might be the best, but i'll end this off by saying the one thing i've always just wanted to be told when I was lonley and struggling, I'm here for you. So are a hundred others, but if you ever need a friend I'm here for you <3 ;(

Thank you for reading the whole thing if you did, I really wanna post what i've experienced so far from DP, It's been a really sad year so far, well last year at least was and now it's 2020 which just is sad to think about how fast time moves in a DP mind. My DP symptoms have gotten a little worse sadly and I spent 10 minutes on New Year's crying in a dark room alone, but what makes it sadder is that I acknowledged my tears and deep down it made me happy, because It'd been the longest time since I had a good cry. The numbness of the DP is kind of weird right, I don't know if it's just me or what, but man that sounds tuff. Anyways thanks for reading this, It really means a lot more than you'd think <3.

Please respond if you'd like with anything you feel like, deep down I want someone to talk to though, so please respond lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah ofc man and I understand what you mean, but im you friend, so if you ever wanna PM or message me on social media, i’ll be down homie. <3

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would like a friend, to talk to someone, to engage.... but I can't. I don't have the ability to, my cognitive ability and discomfort won't allow it. I am essentially a zombie. I am meant to be alone now :( so I go on my own way :( thank you For the kindness OP

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah ofc man and I understand what you mean, but im you friend, so if you ever wanna PM or message me on social media, i'll be down homie. <3.

I wrote this already, but I wanted to reply to your message directly lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah man it’s so wierd, latley I’m just feeling lonley and stuff and trapped in my mind, sucks a lot. I cant cry about it though, you’d think someone would cry in this kinda state of mind, but life is weird.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts