Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I'm from Serbia so sorry for my bad English. This nightmare of my started three months ago,with a panic attack. My anxiety was very bad and i was scared and alone and fucked uo fir two months,didn't think it could go worse. But one day,after having a couple of beers with a friend i felt strange. The feeling scared the shit out of me. But i touhgt it will pass,i tought i was just tired. But the feeling never left. I didn't know what it was i could sweat i was crazy. Like,litteraly crazy,no going back. Then i found somthing called Dr and found out that i'm not the only one who is "crazy". I lost the sense of myself,can't recognize myself in the miror anymore,everything is blury,my eyesight is terible. But the most terifying thing is existential thoughts. They zone me out so much i can't even explain the feeling. I have to remind myself where am i all the time,on planet Earth with people. I'm scared that i will desolve into nothing,i can't explain it better than that. And i also somethimes think that i'm imagining everything,Solipsism. But in top of that i'm verry active,even more than before,bevause it scares me to be aline with my thoughts and not doing anything. I did go to the terapist yet because in my country they give you just a bunch of medicine and sent you home and i was depressed two years ago and was put in medicine and it didn't help. So i don't know what to do anymore. I felt that i could go crazy at any moment. I fell so sad and lost and confused and fucked up. Sorry for long post. I'm 21 by the way. Anyone here with the similar symptoms?

·
Registered
978 Posts
No one is crazy, we simply have DP/DR. It's how we experience the world (ATM)

I know it's new, i know this all feels so strange and it's so tough and a total shock to the system, you know you can hit me up any time.. you aren't going crazy and it's more common than you imagine.

The right medication can be amazing, it just sucks that sometimes it takes many many to find relief. Don't worry, we have all been there and some there right now.

Sorry this is brief, hopefully someone else will come in and share, but read through the forum, many people have been where you are right now and many have got better or major improvement. You won't go crazy... i've had all them thoughts and i think most have

·
Registered
73 Posts
I can can seem to get used to this feeling. Every day it feels like it just began.
Psychologists here are shit so they don't even know what it is. What helped me was: strict sleep schedule, no screens at least 1hr before bed, wake up at same time everyday. 1000IU vitamin D3 every day, 300mg magnesium, exercise, frequent socializing, and do something that makes you feel good and relaxed every day (not drugs). I'm already about 80% cured

·
Registered
91 Posts
Psychologists here are shit so they don't even know what it is. What helped me was: strict sleep schedule, no screens at least 1hr before bed, wake up at same time everyday. 1000IU vitamin D3 every day, 300mg magnesium, exercise, frequent socializing, and do something that makes you feel good and relaxed every day (not drugs). I'm already about 80% cured
u might had vitamin D deficiency, i had chronic fatigue when i was deficient in d3 (maybe it even helped develop my DP). try taking 5k day, there are pills with over with 5k IU (cheaper than lesser ones), and very effective

1 - 8 of 8 Posts