Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 16 years old and have had this feeling for a little over 2 years. Before last night I felt a little better. I was able to go out and do things, I could function. Last night I suddenly got this feeling that I was getting worse which caused a major panic attack. I haven’t got out of bed since. I slept all day. I don’t know what to do anymore. It hasn’t been this bad for over a year. I can’t get out of bed without starting to panic. Nothing feels real. Something is just different then it was before. And I can’t explain because I don’t even know what it is. I feel like I am going insane. It’s hard to even think without starting to panic. It feels like this can’t be dp because it’s so bad.

·
Administrator
232 Posts
@Diamondfew, DP can feel really bad. It can be really scary, too, especially combined with DR. And yes, one feels as if going insane when DPDR hits, and I believe your description fits perfectly. Still, it would be wise to seek help for panic attacks. I used to have them too, combined with DP, but I managed to resolve that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts