Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wake up every morning, and for about five minutes I feel normal. But then I feel it starting. It's as if my mind is trying to bury a deep intense pain inside, and it also feels like my mind is trying to push people and my present circumstances away.

My whole body feels exhausted from the process. EVERY DAY.

When I slow down, and really slow down, and get quiet, i can get my body to roll back the numbing process, and deep inside I feel the intense pain it's trying to cover up.

At this point the whole process feels like a reflex. I can't make it stop. I don't want my mind to push things/people away, yet every day I'm literally exhausted from my mind trying to erect the invisible wall between myself and the inward pain, and myself and the present situation/people.

Is there a way to get my mind to stop this process?

Like I said, if i get alone, get quiet, and focus, I can get my mind to unnumb a bit, but as soon as I get out of that, my mind goes right back to the numb and push reflex.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Speaking it out with someone you trust might help. Maybe therapy will work too, but for me the best way to get everything, and I mean everything out is writing it down. Journal it. It's very calming and very healing.
Maybe you could use meditation as well, it helps me out a lot.

I talk about more of those things in dept in this thread: http://www.dpselfhelp.com/forum/index.php?/topic/72922-all-of-my-advice/

Both of those things help out a lot, and from experience, they are very beneficial.

I'm sorry you're suffering man...If you need any help don't exitate to message.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Speaking it out with someone you trust might help. Maybe therapy will work too, but for me the best way to get everything, and I mean everything out is writing it down. Journal it. It's very calming and very healing.
Maybe you could use meditation as well, it helps me out a lot.

I talk about more of those things in dept in this thread: http://www.dpselfhelp.com/forum/index.php?/topic/72922-all-of-my-advice/

Both of those things help out a lot, and from experience, they are very beneficial.

I'm sorry you're suffering man...If you need any help don't exitate to message.

Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I'm not in a state of mind where I want to end my life or anything. In my head I know exactly that it's my body reacting for some reason. So knowing it's just some weird inward reflex helps me to be at some type of peace, even though I feel no peace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts