Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered how other people experience their relationship to words when in dp mode. I haven't got any that genuinely belong to me when dped, they all feel a bit false, even the ones describing the state, and I don't feel connected to them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wondered how other people experience their relationship to words when in dp mode. I haven't got any that genuinely belong to me when dped, they all feel a bit false, even the ones describing the state, and I don't feel connected to them.

·
Registered
291 Posts

There is a Kafka journal entry, that I can't find now, where he says that he was "made up of literature." I understand this. I can describe my consciousness as words set in some kind of imagined context, somehow outside of, and only tenuously connected to, the real word.

My words fly up, my thoughts remain below:
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
Claudius in prayer (Hamlet)

·
Registered
291 Posts

There is a Kafka journal entry, that I can't find now, where he says that he was "made up of literature." I understand this. I can describe my consciousness as words set in some kind of imagined context, somehow outside of, and only tenuously connected to, the real word.

My words fly up, my thoughts remain below:
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.
Claudius in prayer (Hamlet)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts