Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up in the middle of the night and i had to go to the washroom and i was in like a somewhat dizzy state and my brain was rambling for like 15 seconds about something i was probably dreaming about and 15 seconds in im just like what the hell is going on. anyone have this before

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the ramblings basically were basically like "its a good thing you are going to the washroom because you are now signing up with bla bla" and for like 10 seconds it was like just going on and my brain didnt seem to notice but then i snapped out of it and was like wtf and then i freaked

·
Registered
93 Posts
I can believe that happening with Depersonalization because when we have DP our inner dialogue is not connected to how we feel identified in ourselves, and our identity is found more outside of reality so in a "dream state". This is why people will think they are dreaming or their thoughts are not theirs. That's kind of what you are describing reminds me of.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yep I get that alot its quiet scary and uncomfortable isn't it
It's hard to snap out off it to i find
I always thought that it was had a wake half asleep , I'm not sure if it's from dp but i never noticed i dont think when i didn't have dp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts