Depersonalization Support Forum banner

Why is

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  SillyPutty 
#1 ·
Spiritualism the only religion that can offer the closest thing to proof of its beliefs?
Yeah. Come on then. "Ow's dat proof? Eh?"
Sorry. I'm in a highly nasty mood today.
Any thoughts?

Discussion starter · #2 ·
Ok. Sorry.
I think I'm looking to be converted into someone who believes in God. But I can't, however hard I try. I just thought it might help with when I obsess over the universe and how it all started.
I do find the God Squad (in general) quite contrary though. They only want to convert you if you're not interested. Because here I am now saying, take me baby!! Take meee!! And no-one has tried to convert me.
Never mind.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
18But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who push the truth away from themselves.[a] 19For the truth about God is known to them instinctively. God has put this knowledge in their hearts. 20From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse whatsoever for not knowing God.
Hmmm.
I've just been reminded why I don't like the whole idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.