Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Risperidone seemed to help me but I would not want to take it long term because of what I've read about it causing lactation and gynecomastia. I want to try adderall, lexapro, xanax, ativan, and clomipramine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Risperidone seemed to help me but I would not want to take it long term because of what I've read about it causing lactation and gynecomastia. I want to try adderall, lexapro, xanax, ativan, and clomipramine.
I'd start with clomipramine if you can based on some people here saying they have good results with it for DP. I'm doing lamictal right now at 100mg and working my way up, and if that doesn't help I'm gonna try clomipramine next.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I personally didnt take any i was prescribed risperdal but i avoided even touching that with bare hands... Those psychiatrists really doesnt know much when it comes to this, she even asked me questions from the internet lol she was like "hey take rispiredone that will fix your problem" yea for sure.. I dont know i wouldnt take any except wellbutrin, i seems to read few recovery stories about medications that cured thing and most of them were wellbutrin, partly zoloft.. If you have money you better try some supplement stack, but in the first place you dont need any of that to get recovered

·
Registered
818 Posts
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clomipramine

Interestingly clomipramine is the only drug that I have actually seen depersonalization disorder listed under the medical uses.. it is the next one I will try. Mirtazapine helped with sleep but then lead to nightmares and insomnia. I will try meds again soon I imagine but for now am trying magic mushrooms so don't want to be mixing meds with that

·
Registered
15 Posts
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clomipramine

Interestingly clomipramine is the only drug that I have actually seen depersonalization disorder listed under the medical uses.. it is the next one I will try. Mirtazapine helped with sleep but then lead to nightmares and insomnia. I will try meds again soon I imagine but for now am trying magic mushrooms so don't want to be mixing meds with that
How is the microdosing working for you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts