Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know he was doing the quitting Celexa thing the last time I heard from him. Has anyone talked to him lately? Hope all is well. This forum has become so different lately. It's depressing.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know he was doing the quitting Celexa thing the last time I heard from him. Has anyone talked to him lately? Hope all is well. This forum has become so different lately. It's depressing.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Hi Guys....nice to be thought of! Brings a nice red glow to my peachy buttocks.

Yes, I'm fine thanks. Had an operation on my back (nothing serious) which makes it painfull to sit at a PC for too long, which isn't good as I sit in front of a PC all day long !!

Had a nice long chat with JC yesterday.....very fruitfull. I'm working in London on a three month contract beeing paid disgusting amounts of money. But I deserve it because I'm so god-damn good looking.

So I'm fine thanks. Just switched to taking Effexor for my continuing anxiety problems, nothing I can't cope with.

Take care everyone and I'll pop in from time to time to keep you all in line!

:D

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Hi Guys....nice to be thought of! Brings a nice red glow to my peachy buttocks.

Yes, I'm fine thanks. Had an operation on my back (nothing serious) which makes it painfull to sit at a PC for too long, which isn't good as I sit in front of a PC all day long !!

Had a nice long chat with JC yesterday.....very fruitfull. I'm working in London on a three month contract beeing paid disgusting amounts of money. But I deserve it because I'm so god-damn good looking.

So I'm fine thanks. Just switched to taking Effexor for my continuing anxiety problems, nothing I can't cope with.

Take care everyone and I'll pop in from time to time to keep you all in line!

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts