Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Definitely the lack of ability to feel emotions. I miss being excited, happy, relaxed or able to feel love for those I care about. Nothing really seems to matter anymore and I don't see any point in having goals or working towards anything because it's all meaningless and I can never get the feeling of satisfaction and pride I used to have when I accomplished things.

Also, this might go along with not having emotions, but the constant feeling that I'm uncomfortable, that something isn't quite right and I can't fix it. I get bouts of anxiety when I think too much about my symptoms or the future. It's an uneasy, restless feeling as if something horrible is going to happen at any second even though I logically know I'm absolutely fine.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Smallbeam
You sound like me I feel exactly the same way
That uncomfortable feeling I know all to well,, I hate that feeling it makes me feel like I'll go crazy or snap from the uncomfortable ness if it

·
Registered
61 Posts
honestly my symptoms have gone down a lot after eating healthier/exercise and cbd, my worst symptom is always feeling like im going over the edge. like im just gonna go insane one of these days and completely forget who i am and who anybody else is. i know its just anxiety hyperawareness but i always feel like my identity is slipping and falling off

·
Registered
182 Posts
Coincidences as usual. Can't see them as just random events. Seems to eerie to be true. Feels like something or someone is conspiring against me. Fuck this.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Feeling that my consciousness, soul, and awareness arnt in a real, existing place ever.
Hyper aware of my awareness, like im floating eyeballs or a floating consciousness or something.
Dont know who the hell i was, am or suppose to be. It like im fractured into different feelings and sensations and missing so much and yet thinking too much at the same time.

·
Banned
13 Posts
honestly my symptoms have gone down a lot after eating healthier/exercise and cbd, my worst symptom is always feeling like im going over the edge. like im just gonna go insane one of these days and completely forget who i am and who anybody else is. i know its just anxiety hyperawareness but i always feel like my identity is slipping and falling off
This is where I am right now smh. I know damn well I'm not gonna go crazy.. I don't even have the energy but still

·
Registered
13 Posts
The fact that I can't quite remember how it was to be normal. How it was to not wake up every morning and the first thing on your mind is this. How it was to not be constantly in doubt about everything. How it was to be able to just live and do life stuff without any rumination or mental distractions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts