Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna know what feelings, thoughts and symptoms you other people are experiencing. How are you coping or what steps are you doing to get better?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Feelings- worried, anxious, tired of this shit
Thoughts- worried I'll be like this for a longworries but also hopeful that one day I will get better. Wishing I can wake up normal and forget this even happened. Always thoughts/flashback of what I was like before this.
Symptoms- body feels light/detached feeling like it's not mine, I feel like I'm the only one who suffers from this part(but even eating or drinking feels weird) anxiety, pulsated tinnitus( here aand there) off balanced.
Steps to get better- I'm tapering of my medication. I want to do it naturally and b/c I didn't realize until recently that I think it's been making my dp worse. It wasn't as bad as before I started it, it's been making my anxiety 10x worse which of course fuels it. I'm taking b complex during the day, magnesium at night. Today I started L theanine and my focus was better, almost like I was living in the moment and didn't have to question or get weirded out when I did something and it calmed me down ( better than any medication drs try to shove at me).

·
Registered
54 Posts
for me everything seems unreal and unfamiliar. my thoughts are pretty much existential. I get really bad anxiety and intense fear. I’m just trying to ride it out, as much as it sucks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This entire thing started when one night I just couldn't shut off my brain from the constant random thoughts - that drove me into the anxiety.

·
Registered
62 Posts
No identity, no self, no emotions, no relation to anyone, no anxiety, no social anxiety, thoughts seem to have gone? Can't remember how I was before, what shit used to look like, in head 24/7 but not in head at the same time. Weird.

Just getting on with it, started going the gym,changed stores at work, earlier shifts. Hopefully it lifts at some point, just don't get how I'm meant to forget about it when I can't really think properly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts