Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts

A re-post from devoidzer02, 2 years ago I just found so shocking how much it hit home to me and how i feel daily I had to share it with u guys again....

"This video is not intentionally related to DR (it very much took me by surprise). The scenes are from the Carnaval party in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2011, however the way it was shot is very stylized. The person who filmed it used a camera technique called "tilt shift", which makes everything look fake, or like a miniature/model version of itself. I was amazed when I watched this. Now I can actually show people the way reality looks to me (though I could never show them how it truly _feels_). There is nothing intentionally scary in this video, but if you have severe DR I would recommend you watch it in a place you feel safe. Of course, you may not think it is disturbing in the least (some may think it is beautiful, which I may agree with if it didn't hit so close to home). Click on the YouTube logo at the bottom right for a full sized version to get the full effect."
enjoy!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts