Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What keeps you going when things get tough?

·
Registered
447 Posts
tought question

hard to find the answer lately. "lately", i have overused this word. time has changed since last time i met him.

i guess anything that involves creating some sort of an art. or at least the illusion of creating art. those two are equal inside my troubled mind :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
My heart still beating.

But... I don't know if I wan't it to anymore.

G

·
ShyTiger said:

hmm, what keeps me going. Cyber sex on dp chat is great. Lots of of bottle up emotions that just need to be released. And what better way than to do it with people who understand how you feel. Oh wait, you already do this don't you. Does it not help you any? It really keeps me going. keep trying, great stress relief ! ! :twisted:

·
Registered
670 Posts
dreamgirl and justin... I feel that was a very strange and RUDE response to a serious question. :shock:

·
Registered
264 Posts
dream_girl said:
ShyTiger said:

hmm, what keeps me going. Cyber sex on dp chat is great. Lots of of bottle up emotions that just need to be released. And what better way than to do it with people who understand how you feel. Oh wait, you already do this don't you. Does it not help you any? It really keeps me going. keep trying, great stress relief ! ! :twisted:
Fuck off

·
Registered
781 Posts
Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep = Escape. Escape. Escape. Escape.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
dream_girl said:
I could go for some of that! :p (And don't anyone hold their breath waiting for me to apologize, either.
)

e

·
Registered
413 Posts
my family, friends and boyfriend keep me going...but most of all....my boyfriend keeps me wanting to go on.

that it is posible to still lead a decent life and make it something.

that there is hope of beating this.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Little kids/babies- they have not a care in the world and they are so fun to be around because all they want to do is have a good time with you

Sleep- usually my only escape

My friend Nicole I work with- she makes me smile and laugh

My parents and my brother

My friend Chris- he's cool as hell, loves rap music like me, is a ill rapper, and can relate to this DP/depression shit! and he isn't a cornball like most people in this world

·
Registered
222 Posts
fear

1 - 20 of 20 Posts