Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have incredibly severe dissociation to the point of being nearly bedridden. I am working with a psychiatrist now who is great, and he is reccomending me go to a place called YellowBrick which will do things such as TMS as well as traditional therapy (and its in Chicago so if any other tests are needed hospitals are close). I was wondering, though, are there any institutions, either inpatient or not, that are particulary known for being on the forefront of neurological disorders such as mine. In an ideal world, I would be at a place that will work with me and listen to me when it comes to experimental medecines, do things such as TMS, order PET Scans and Fmris, and do intensive therapy. It can be in Europe also. Any ideas? Thanks.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.