Depersonalization Support Forum banner

What if other can hear my thoughts...

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  MyBattle 
#1 ·
Okay since I have DP/DR (because of a panik attake) I became obsessed with my feelings and thoughts... I'm so scared that I (will) develope(d) schizophrenia (what if I'm in prodome phase??) or a psychosis?? I mean there's a chance that I "just" have anxiety + OCD (i have a history of anxiety and ocd..+ a childhoodtrauma) Since I'm so obsessed with this diseases, I'm surfing through the whole internet, read stories and symptoms and I have this feeling that I'm crazy... Ecspecially the thought "what if others can read my mind or hear my thoughts" won't let me go... I mean it's totall bullsh.t, but what if I start to belive in it and don't question it anymore...Maybe I even belive in it.. Then I have this feeling, that I already feel so (doesn't make a lot sence I know) I also have thoughts like what if someone's following me or?(I know it can't be true, but those thoughts hunt me!)
I'm so scared...what do you think? Is this psychotic? Or the beginning of it? Or just OCD? What can I do against it? And does anyone else, also feel so hopeless and everything seems kinda endless?
btw I'm 16/f and thete's no psychosis history in my family...
thanks to anyone!

#2 ·
well none of us can make a diagnosis over the internet especially since we are no docs but I personally dont think that you have psychosis

you dont want to know what thoughts I have :D

dont worry too much . I know it is easier said than done of course

stop reading symptoms and other things about illnesses . it will just trigger anxiety nothing more

#3 ·
Those thoughts seem intrusive and irrational. You know they aren't correct and dont believe them so that right there means you aren't physchotic. Rationalise them and dismiss,no one can read your thoughts or hear them, this is a fact. What reason would anyone have to follow you? Nothing probably, its all bull mate. And as the other guy said above, don't google shit.

I once convinced myself I had sepsis because of a few spots on my leg and was shaking

Don't read symptoms as with anxiety it will mimic those symptoms, you panic more, you google more, rinse repeat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.