Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
When you feel dizzy as a person with DP, when do you notice it usually happens? And what do you think it means?

I felt dizzy today and I had thoughts that felt more in touch with me today. I was listening to this song and I could see myself (my experiences my life) projected outwards vaguely into the song (it's been a wile since I've experienced a thing and felt my actual subjective rooted in self perspective of it - usually its all blank) and it felt like me. My head was lied back of the couch and I was staring into distance and memories, though not vivid but more of a knowing in my head.

Before, feeling dizzy always happened in moments where at whatever point I was feeling more in touch with myself. Often it happened before severe and terrible un-kneeling head aches that while painful you somehow knew were a good indication relating to DP. You were feeling something. Like something was clearing and you had to get through the pain, let it hurt ...

I'm curious if you may share similar feelings and moments, or even insights.

Thanks

·
Registered
445 Posts
I deliberately make myself dizzy at the gym as it's a nice small relief from my constant dull headache that's been with me for a year, I don't feel any noticeable improvements in my mentality and cognition though, if it brings you closer to being yourself - enjoy it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts