Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I was just wondering what does your depersonalization and derealization make you guys think. What thoughts wander through your head. The things that wander through my head are like "is this even real life", "am I in hell", "is it possible I created this planet my self somehow", "am I Really seeing this." I mean I really don't believe this when it comes down to it But my feeling of being in a dream, my anxiety, and overall my depersonalization is so strong that anything seems possible and for a few minutes maybe a few hours, I really do believe those thoughts. I was just wondering if any of you guys can relate. That would be very helpful. Also tell me things that go through your head that I haven't listen. I'd love to help. I know how hard it is going through this! Please respond back!

Plant Water Gesture Tree Grass

Wendy
Mar 14 2014 01:57 PM

When I had depersonalization/derealization, I had the exact same thoughts you had - I also had self-esteem issues, so I ended up having thoughts that contradicted my personality and being. Such as intrusive thoughts, telling me that I'd end up being a serial killer - or obsessive-thoughts telling me I wasn't good enough.

Hair Arm Eye Jaw Gesture

dionwoods987654321
Mar 14 2014 02:02 PM

It's comforting to know other people have the same problems and thoughts and I am not alone. Thank you for the help. I hope you have recovered fully and are living a very full filling life! Stay Strong!

Plant Water Gesture Tree Grass

Wendy
Mar 14 2014 03:25 PM

You too, buddy! Hit me up if you ever need anything, cheers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts