Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Symptoms and signs vary from person to person and from migraine to migraine. Five phases often can be identified. สมัครแทงมวยออนไลน์
- Prodrome: A variety of warnings can come before a migraine. These may consist of a change in mood (for example, feeling "high," irritable, or depressed) or a subtle change of sensation (for example, a funny taste or smell). Fatigue and muscle tension are also common.
- Aura: This is commonly a visual or other sensory disturbance that precedes the headache phase. Some patients develop blind spots (called scotomas); see geometric patterns or flashing, colorful lights; or lose vision on one side (hemianopia).While visual auras are most common, motor and even verbal auras have also been described.
- Headache: The pain of a migraine usually appears on one side of the head, but some occur on both sides. Throbbing pain may be present. A majority of patients feel nauseated, and some vomit. Most become sensitive to light (photophobia) and sound (phonophobia). This phase may last 4 to 72 hours.
- Headache termination: Even if untreated, the pain usually goes away with sleep.
- Postdrome: Other signs, for example, inability to eat, problems with concentration, or fatigue, may linger after the pain has disappeared. แทงมวยออนไลน์