Depersonalization Support Forum banner
461 - 480 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
music isn't just for entertainment. This is Bob Dylan's finest work.

It wasn't meant to entertain you. It was meant to challenge you to act on behalf of justice

for your fellow man. The second video link is a story of how, in conjunction with

Bob Dylan's exhortations, a young black kid from a NY ghetto enlisted the help of some liberal

Toronto yuppies to free a wrongly convicted man. This..... is the story of the Hurricane.

·
Registered
449 Posts
this song fits this corona time a little

she sings that she wants to drink the whole night , cry the whole night until her face is swolen , walking around the town / streets and scream around etc

obviously this song is a few years old and not about corona xD lol . it is about being in love unhappily if I understand right . I can speak turkish but some songs are weird to understand still

I love this singer . her name is Fatma Turgut . she has such an awesome voice and she also looks cute and a nice and humble person . she is the same person as the chick in the video above that I posted (post 470)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I have been listening to hip hop while asphalting my driveway. I discovered Cypress Hill, a talented LA area hip hop group that has been

pretty prolific while flying under my radar. I assume it is because a lot of their lyrics come with parental advisories. Besides this song, I like

"Hit from the Bong", "I could just kill a man" "the best of me", and "Dr GreenThumb". These guys are a hoot!

461 - 480 of 518 Posts