Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
SB- I KNOW WHERE U R BEEN SO SICK OF IT, AND NOT THE SYMPOMS U R SUFFERING, I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THAT STAGE BEFORE I FOUND THIS FORUM....

...MY MUM HAD TO TRY TO TALK TO ME, SHE POINTED OUT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS, SHE HAS BEEN HERE HERSELF AND IS NOW CONTENT WITH HER LIFE. THINK AS LIFE AS A BOOK, THIS IS JUST ONE CHAPTER IN IT AND ONE DAY IT WILL CLOSE AND A BETTER CHAPTER WILL BEGIN....

.....I AM SURE THE PAXIL WILL HELP, BUT WE ALL NEED TO HELP OURSELVES, THE MEDS HELP WITH THE SYMPTOMS, WE OURSELVES NEED TO RESOLVE OUR OWN ISSUES NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE.....

....I DONT KNOW WHAT MINE ARE YET, BUT WHEN I DO, I WILL KICK THERE ARSE FOR MAKING THIS PART OF MY LIFE SO CRAP.....

.....HANG IN THERE SB, AND AS FOR YOUR FRIEND, PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND WE ALL MAKE OUR OWN DECISIONS AND IF HIS FINE WITH THE IDEA OF GOING BACK TO PRISON THATS HIS LOOK OUT, JUST MAKE SURE U LOOK OUT FOR NUMBER ONE AND DONT LET HIM PULL U BACK DOWN THE WRONG ROAD......NOT THAT I THINK HE WOULD,OR YOU WOULD LET HIM, U APPEAR REALLY STRONG FOR SOMEONE SO YOUNG....

.....SORRY ABOUT THE RAMBLE.....HOPE SOME OF IT MAKES SENSE....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.