Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got out of bed to go to a doctor's appointment, got in the car and everything looked so surreal that I felt like I was floating away off this earth or something. I started having this fear of either fainting or having a seizure and I still have it. I'm so so sooo dizzy. I feel like there's nothing attaching me to the earth and I could just fall right off. My anxiety is so high that I'm 100% positive I'm going to die, even though I just recently had tests done. I'm so scared. I've had derealization for awhile but now it's completely debilitating. I can't do ANYTHING but sit in total fear now. When I was 17 I tried DXM, which is a dissociative drug, and I had a bad trip. Well this feels almost exactly like that. Except I keep waiting for it to end but it never does. Please help. I just want to go to a mental hospital and demand they help me lol but I know I'd probably be no better off there. I am taking meds and going to therapy. It's like nothing can get through to this awful feeling.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts