Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a weird symptom I have been having. All these weird thoughts make it hard to think logical I have weird thoughts like what if everything is alive when we aren’t looking like furniture and Everything else. Of course I do not believe this these thoughts just make me feel crazy because Ik they are just thoughts from the situation I’m in but nevertheless they are scary.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have just been treating them like an intrusive thought because I don’t believe them at all they just bother me so much. They just make no sense I was just wondering if anybody else have had thoughts that make no sense during all this.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Thoughts are just thoughts. We are always thinking something, and sometimes our thoughts can be strange, false, bizarre, off-the-wall batshit crazy or even disturbing. But focusing your attention on them, viewing them as a “symptom” of a disease or calling them scary only serve to intensify them and make them more likely to recur and interfere with your life. For those thoughts that are wrong, bad, disturbing or unproductive, it is best to simply ignore them and move on.

if you’re struggling with your thoughts, it can be best to dissociate yourself from them by prefacing it with “I’m a having the thought that…”

Or, instead of considering your thoughts scary, you can consider them to be silly. Tell your self “wouldn’t it be silly if the furniture came alive when I wasn’t looking?” Sounds like a thought that a high person might construct.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is a weird symptom I have been having. All these weird thoughts make it hard to think logical I have weird thoughts like what if everything is alive when we aren’t looking like furniture and Everything else. Of course I do not believe this these thoughts just make me feel crazy because Ik they are just thoughts from the situation I’m in but nevertheless they are scary.
I wonder if this is all just a simulation we're in. Somehow I've got a glitch and I'm seeing it all for what it is and that's really nothing. I think it's my minds way of trying to make sense of what's going on. I'm unable to ever join the matrix again. I see everything but I can't feel it anymore. I gain no pleasure and see no point.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also sometimes think that every single one of you are NPC's and maybe this is my prison sentence in a future world. Where you have to go to hell existence and been tormented and just miserable until you fulfill your sentence. And I'm unable to have my memories of my real life until I'm out because that.may make this nightmare a bit more tolerable. Man what could I have possibly done to deserve this!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts