Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Last few months I noticed I am less and less conscious of my surroundings. When I wake Up I feel as If I haven't slept for 10 days and I am Just about to Crash after being awake for so Long but instead this is how my day Starts. I feel Like I am Behind on 10 days of sleep and this has gotten to a point where I feel Like I can't process stuff or Talk to people normally because I should actually be asleep but am Not...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also everything feels Impossible to do. Like cooking feels Like 300 Single steps instead of Just naturally doing it. Even Just Standing or Walking around is very uncomfortable because I feel I am barely conscious and should be asleep. Also memory Loss und Zero excitement Like My Body has No physiological capacity right now to experience Emotions or excitement

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also don't feel Like I can get Out of IT.. If I Drink caffeine it only gets worse the next day I Seen to be even deeper in to it. And Like Nobody understands.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Oh, I understand. I can't cook any but the simplest of meals, and I'm rarely ever hungry anyways. usually takes me at least 3 or 4 for tries to get into the shower to "get it right". When I used to keep trying to live a "normal' life with this, for the first 8 years, I basically had to write down everything I needed to do for that day (and I mean EVERYTHING, all the major and minor steps necessary to complete an action or activity, I had to write it down. I had to write down, as a script, everything I needed to say when at work, when I went shopping, to the doctor, you name it, if it wasn't written down and scripted, there was no way it would ever get done. Needless to say that got exhausting, and of course, there was never any spontaneity or joy in anything, so eventually I just gave up even trying.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I can relate with the feeling of sleep deprivation.. But the weird thing is, i dont feel the "normal" tiredness that i used to feel, it's like i'm going to bed because i have to sleep. Sleeping feels weird AF too.. if i wake up in the morning i'm like: okay.. did i just slept?

Wish recovery was just as simple as flipping a switch..

·
Registered
631 Posts
I can relate with the feeling of sleep deprivation.. But the weird thing is, i dont feel the "normal" tiredness that i used to feel, it's like i'm going to bed because i have to sleep. Sleeping feels weird AF too.. if i wake up in the morning i'm like: okay.. did i just slept?

Wish recovery was just as simple as flipping a switch..
Definitely this too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts