Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Im just curious does anyone on here with DP Still smoke weed even if weed brought on your DP and you cant shake the addiction because you really want to smoke herb? Its like that for me. Every now and then i smoke some herb sometimes i can enjoy my high and feel very sedated and sometimes i just get panicky highs. Herb cant kill you only prescribtion meds can but since we have DP we mindlessly just pop that valium or whatever you take, I take valium personally. Whenever i take it, i seem to not give a flying fuck about DP. Heres a tip dont mix herb and any pill while you are panicking it can make you panic even more but always remember its your thoughts doing it to you. Ive had DP for a little over 2 years and still smoke herb regurly. How about you?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Im just curious does anyone on here with DP Still smoke weed even if weed brought on your DP and you cant shake the addiction because you really want to smoke herb? Its like that for me. Every now and then i smoke some herb sometimes i can enjoy my high and feel very sedated and sometimes i just get panicky highs. Herb cant kill you only prescribtion meds can but since we have DP we mindlessly just pop that valium or whatever you take, I take valium personally. Whenever i take it, i seem to not give a flying fuck about DP. Heres a tip dont mix herb and any pill while you are panicking it can make you panic even more but always remember its your thoughts doing it to you. Ive had DP for a little over 2 years and still smoke herb regurly. How about you?
You Have dp and you smoke weed, it seems i solved you problem for your long chronic DP

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
111 Posts
Many get DPDR from smoking weed but I think it all depends on strain and setting. Here's an account from someone whoms DP worsened on weed but was cured by smoking 1 hasj joint. Someone explained this that his body reacts better to concentrated THC and perhaps sativas?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Many get DPDR from smoking weed but I think it all depends on strain and setting. Here's an account from someone whoms DP worsened on weed but was cured by smoking 1 hasj joint. Someone explained this that his body reacts better to concentrated THC and perhaps sativas?
Thats why i smoked, to try and cure myself because thats what caused it but i see now trying to do this is terrible. It definetly does worsen my condition. Im just gonna stop smoking no matter what.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I personally wouldn't and havent tried this. CBD seemed to help a little, but it isn't affordable. I am going to try vaping dried hemp leaf that has negligible thc and could have up to 2% cbd (varies and no way of knowing). But leaf is very cheap as I have loose leaf tea. CBD has low absorption via stomach/gut but high if inhaled

I would say minimal amounts of thc help memory (a puff is enough) whereas we have all probably experienced a large amount that completely Fucks your memory. Same with any drug, a beer is nice but 20 will make you puke and be hospitalised. I'm still against thc but super low amounts might help... I'm doubtful though just playing devils advocate lol

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you didn't mention what strain you smoked, and how much
Since i have DP i would buy a gram of reggie every couple of weeks so not that much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts