Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think weed or psychedelics induced dpdr is much easier to overcome than, for example, emotional triggered dpdr. i had have both and that one which was weed induced was a childs play for me to overcome. but this one had reached another level. my symptoms yell all the day „i will never go away“

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
since my cause was a trauma and traumas are related to anxiety then how do you recover? Anxiety is not curable therefore dp in many cases isn't either. It started 29 years ago
i was in my 17s 18s 19s a very anxious man but later in my 22s 23s 24s i have not a single fragment of anxiety in my mind and body. how i should reply to your „anxiety is not curable" now?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea it can be treated and reversed but if one has more than 7 years it's impossible to make any significant change.
you have to seek immediately professional help if you have an anxiety disorder. who goes through the life 7 years long with anxiety and doest matter wtf is going on? i did knew after a few days what to do and seek for help.

·
Registered
90 Posts
It was in you, take it like that, if smoke haven't triggered you that day maybe after some days or months or years, something else might had you bring to this state, like someone's death or failing semester or anything which can put you on high anxiety situation in minimum time & your brain just switched off permanently.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Our brain was designed in such a way that it had to end like this but be grateful you have atleast seen some part of reality in childhood, it's sad that you will not see it again but we can rewind and think about that beautiful days atleast.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts