Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks as if quite a few of us have our own little webpages. Actually some of them are very large sites. Dreamer, for instance, has a great big one. Then there's the less extravagant, but much more exciting sites such as mine. And - I update twice a week (please visit often, I'm trying to get up to 10,000 hits at which point I will actually pay for a decent site.)

Anyway, my point is lots of people have these things, and all are worth taking a look at from time to time. I can easily spend 6, 8 hours a day just at Angela's.
There's a little button at the bottom of posts made by people with pages, or you can just look through the members list. For those of you who don't have a page but want one - lots of ISPs offer them for free, and if not you can get one elsewhere anyway.
So - hit those pages.........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And in fact, jc is the one who got me going with my page to begin with.
sc's homepage is actually registered at AOL UK. I may switch over to the Wannado thing anyway - looks like it provides more picture space.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not easy being me. Granted, I do have a very good life and most of the time I'm remarkably happy.

But do step inside my daily life for a moment: arrive at work, slug down coffee (and order more), log onto computer and check my friends at DP Self Help to see if anyone needs some quick info or reassurances, etc.

Read lots of new posts, reply to a few...check my PM's, do same. Check my email, do same. Log onto my other favorite website (re: Self Harm and a bunch of delightful but miserable teenagers who need an older woman's support) and do same.

Then I remember, it's still not time to start the workday. I need to log into SC's website to be sure he gets another visitor on his "number tally"

He is so sensitve.

I do what I can.

As someone recovered, I feel it's my place to give back.

Grins,
J
p.s. sorry about your toe!
my best to Mollie
:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks once again to our own Janine Baker, whose obsession with saving the world and everybody in it may result in more views for sc's webpage (updated just today I might add)
If it wasn't for her and Dreamer, I think my little site would have exactly two hits.............

Be sure and visit Janine's page as well. Much more professional looking than mine you know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumping this to the top, both to remind everyone of these things, and to remind Angela to update her page (as she promised. And no, making it blank does not count as updating.) And of course to let you all know my page is back up and running.
In response to several requests (thank you again Janine), I have limited photos of myself to just one, small pic at the end.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bumping this to the top, both to remind everyone of these things, and to remind Angela to update her page (as she promised. And no, making it blank does not count as updating.) And of course to let you all know my page is back up and running.
In response to several requests (thank you again Janine), I have limited photos of myself to just one, small pic at the end.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hey there,

I would be number 3131 on the hit-o-meter. :)

Love the avatar.

Also awaiting Angela's pic's from Spain.

Hey Janine, do you think while you're saving the world you could work out something with that mid-east problem? :( It's a crazy damn world out there when you look outside this dp/dr stuff, ain't it?

Happy Weekend to All,
terri

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hey there,

I would be number 3131 on the hit-o-meter. :)

Love the avatar.

Also awaiting Angela's pic's from Spain.

Hey Janine, do you think while you're saving the world you could work out something with that mid-east problem? :( It's a crazy damn world out there when you look outside this dp/dr stuff, ain't it?

Happy Weekend to All,
terri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's not an avatar. It's the reason I am limiting pictures of myself on my webpage.
And the really big news is - up until making this reply, you were one post ahead of me.........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's not an avatar. It's the reason I am limiting pictures of myself on my webpage.
And the really big news is - up until making this reply, you were one post ahead of me.........

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
SC, you gotta pull yourself up a little bit...try a shave or something. You are looking a bit on the hairy side. :)

Hey Lauren,

Thanks for a look inside your world.

We need to get that 33 hits number up before your trial period is over!

I was 3131 on SC's last night.

I think I'm getting paronoid over 3's :shock: !

terri

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
SC, you gotta pull yourself up a little bit...try a shave or something. You are looking a bit on the hairy side. :)

Hey Lauren,

Thanks for a look inside your world.

We need to get that 33 hits number up before your trial period is over!

I was 3131 on SC's last night.

I think I'm getting paronoid over 3's :shock: !

terri

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
sc your house is looking fine mate !

and lauren...you have the most beautiful eyes ever (why do i have to be so old) :cry:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
sc your house is looking fine mate !

and lauren...you have the most beautiful eyes ever (why do i have to be so old) :cry:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol 33 hits.. :? I'm not sure if it's a trial but it most likely is. well if it's not...someday I will have as many hits as sc...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts