Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to kill myself.
I fear living now. I fear myself. And i feel i cant go on.
It has been just hell for so long now.
I cant be alone. But i cant be with others too. Too many times this same has happend. And im not able to get myself back to this life anymore. Too many times i have failed. Now is summer and i cannot stand it. Nothing brings me relief. When i think how much i miss everything. And what worse can still happen.and how this never gonna change. But i cannot stop obsessing and thinking and fearing because then i feel i lose control. Or something. But i dont know how to be at present. And its just terrible suffer 24/7.

·
Registered
48 Posts
"Nothing can lock you in Except your thoughts ,nothing can limit you Except your fears, nothing can control you Except your believes"
I am Not perfect in English but u get my point
Put some music on and dance with it and never think about past or future

Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."

Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
(Lord of the rings)

·
Registered
90 Posts
And what worse can still happen.and how this never gonna change.
Your mind had the power to create this hell out of fear.

It can equally create a place of joy. Your capacity for suffering is equal to your capacity for joy.

Can you imagine what is possible when your courage, hope, faith, and love conquer your fear?

Great darkness is preparation for great light.

But i cannot stop obsessing and thinking and fearing because then i feel i lose control.
It's not your responsibility to stop the thoughts.

Accept them. They're just something that's happening to you.

Before long, you will stop feeling emotions about these thoughts. Then you will come back to life.

You need other people in your life. Nobody can fully recover from dp/dr without a connection to another person. Fundamentally, we are social beings.

I have to kill myself.
I fear living now. I fear myself. And i feel i cant go on.
It has been just hell for so long now.
I cant be alone. But i cant be with others too. Too many times this same has happend. And im not able to get myself back to this life anymore. Too many times i have failed. Now is summer and i cannot stand it. Nothing brings me relief. When i think how much i miss everything. And what worse can still happen.and how this never gonna change. But i cannot stop obsessing and thinking and fearing because then i feel i lose control. Or something. But i dont know how to be at present. And its just terrible suffer 24/7.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts