Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up or atleast I think I did about 20 minutes ago in a trance like state, it freaked me out because I snapped out of it and realized I was basically laying down on my bed in another world, it's like I was dreaming with my eyes open, when I noticed I panicked now I'm awake it's 5:00 AM. Why was I staring off into space thinking about random things?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an update: I fell back asleep and had sleep paralysis my head and leg kept violently jerking and I was hallucinating and I woke up it's extremely scary I don't know if it was a dream or a seizure

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's strange I actually started to wonder if there was a correlation and almost made a post about it.. seems ever since DP DR I've had more sleep paralysis than ever .. getting it on my stomach and sides as well when I only used to get it on my back! I used to also get random brain chatter right before falling asleep that was very disturbing, and I'd wake up extremely confused and everything in the world would seem completely nonsensical. Very weird.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's strange I actually started to wonder if there was a correlation and almost made a post about it.. seems ever since DP DR I've had more sleep paralysis than ever .. getting it on my stomach and sides as well when I only used to get it on my back! I used to also get random brain chatter right before falling asleep that was very disturbing, and I'd wake up extremely confused and everything in the world would seem completely nonsensical. Very weird.
It's quite bizarre, just not sure as to if my brain is slowly breaking,.. probably not but shit i wonder if the next night will be better than the last

·
Registered
631 Posts
This only happens sometimes for you? I'm in a trance-like confused state all the time.

One of the reasons I think dp / dr is a part of something greater in my case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts