Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has spontanously developed visual disturbances, and has never taken hallucinogens or Marijuana..

It seems that most are started by HPPD, but i was just curious if anyone has just developed these.

Trailing images "mostly off of headlights at night" flashing white lights, sparkling of white lights.
Images seem to leave behind a wave image trail when you walk past them in your peripheral vision.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just curious if anyone has spontanously developed visual disturbances, and has never taken hallucinogens or Marijuana..

It seems that most are started by HPPD, but i was just curious if anyone has just developed these.

Trailing images "mostly off of headlights at night" flashing white lights, sparkling of white lights.
Images seem to leave behind a wave image trail when you walk past them in your peripheral vision.

·
Registered
749 Posts
hi joey

The only drugs ive ever taken are ones off the gps, but i have visual disturbances, as if everything blurs out and comes back and still objects appearing to move then return to where they should be, everything in 2d, and really cant stand night driving with the trailers, u appear to be drawn
to the light.

Artifical light is a killer, and daylight is really dull.

presume most disturbances are from pupils dilating and contracting but its really hellish to live with

·
Registered
749 Posts
hi joey

The only drugs ive ever taken are ones off the gps, but i have visual disturbances, as if everything blurs out and comes back and still objects appearing to move then return to where they should be, everything in 2d, and really cant stand night driving with the trailers, u appear to be drawn
to the light.

Artifical light is a killer, and daylight is really dull.

presume most disturbances are from pupils dilating and contracting but its really hellish to live with

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your reply.

I can relate to how it is to live with the trailers at night, they really are something that are very nagging.

I find for myself that Klonopin has taken mine away for the most part, i hope yours have slowly passed in time also..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your reply.

I can relate to how it is to live with the trailers at night, they really are something that are very nagging.

I find for myself that Klonopin has taken mine away for the most part, i hope yours have slowly passed in time also..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts