Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
my derealization has gone away slowly for the past couple of months and i have really good and terrible terrible days but i still get through. i just wanna share my most concerning problem witch is my vision i have visual snow, lots of weird floaters they have gotten worse but i’ve always has floaters and have never bothered me. black lines, and black spots, it’s freaking me out and am just wondering if it’s normal. i haven’t had my eyes checked out yet but i’ve had 20/20 my whole life.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Floaters and visual snow, yes!

Black spots, slightly. Weirdly i notice them when i close my eyes when there's alot of light.
my visual snow has gotten bad for the past couple of days but i think it's because i've been under a lot of stress and worrying, but i notice black spots the most when i turn my eyes it's really weird.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Fxzx this visual problems they are killing me I hope it doesn't get worse than this
I hope they go away black spots white spots visual snow 2d vision eye floaters light sensitivity and more..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fxzx this visual problems they are killing me I hope it doesn't get worse than this
I hope they go away black spots white spots visual snow 2d vision eye floaters light sensitivity and more..
they are really annoying. hopefully this just goes away with more and more time. my suggestion is to try acupuncture i had one session with this lady who does massages and i don't know i think it helped a little, and i know it sounds hard but try not to notice at all just love your life as if you didn't have any, i was at the beach all day yesterday and didn't even try to notice them and had the best day i've had in a long time. also wear sunglasses.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Small black spots can be normal, I have them and see them when I look to the side. I was worried and went to an eye doctor and she said that they were normal and common for people with bad eyesight. Now I don't even notice them anymore because I'm not worried about them.. Some of them look like lines or different shapes also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts