Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm freaking out again. If this xanax doesn't work in the next 30 mins. I'm taking another one. Shouldn't have drank last night. Shouldn't have wandered to the spirituality forum. I have lost my mind. Why aren't my meds working?! You would think 60 mgs of prozac and 2mgs of klonopin would be helping by now. It worked when I was younger right away. I have to make dinner, I have to make lunch for tomorrow. I have to decide if I'm taking a shower tonight or tomorrow... if I decide tomorrow I run the risk of waking up too late and going to work all greasy and scummy. I want to read but I can't for some fucking reason. I used to read all the time! I want to clean but I can't... I want to die but I can't cuz I'm too scared of what will happen next. I'm getting nowhere. I'm stuck. I'm growing more in debt everyday. I don't want to work 40 hrs a week just for that. What is the point?! My life is pointless. I'm 22 yrs old and going nowhere. Everyone I went to school with has a college degree. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I'm freaking out again. If this xanax doesn't work in the next 30 mins. I'm taking another one. Shouldn't have drank last night. Shouldn't have wandered to the spirituality forum. I have lost my mind. Why aren't my meds working?! You would think 60 mgs of prozac and 2mgs of klonopin would be helping by now. It worked when I was younger right away. I have to make dinner, I have to make lunch for tomorrow. I have to decide if I'm taking a shower tonight or tomorrow... if I decide tomorrow I run the risk of waking up too late and going to work all greasy and scummy. I want to read but I can't for some fucking reason. I used to read all the time! I want to clean but I can't... I want to die but I can't cuz I'm too scared of what will happen next. I'm getting nowhere. I'm stuck. I'm growing more in debt everyday. I don't want to work 40 hrs a week just for that. What is the point?! My life is pointless. I'm 22 yrs old and going nowhere. Everyone I went to school with has a college degree. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

G

·
You're 22 years old... do you think this is how your life will always be? No. You are YOUNG. Hang in there. Someday you wont deal with any of this.

G

·
You're 22 years old... do you think this is how your life will always be? No. You are YOUNG. Hang in there. Someday you wont deal with any of this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts