Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having this for more than a month now. I suffer from dpdr, and for the most time I've been very lethargic,numb and tired. Since about a month ago though, I've been feeling a weird and extremely unsettling feeling of euphoria, like I just drank 10 cups of coffee. I'm jittery, and can't sleep easily. Its very strange, since my life has been going to shit even more lately, and there's nothing to be euphoric about. It's pretty much constant, with days where it gets so bad i feel hot, and get constant adrenaline rushes. Has anyone else experienced this? It may be my health anxiety, but I'm starting to believe something's wrong with me.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Consider this....most wanting to experience really bad euphoria have to smoke crack to do so.

If it wasn't negatively affecting my behavior, I would just work with it. At least until I got tired of it, and

it would take more than a month for that to happen. LOL

·
Registered
144 Posts
I’ve felt the similar thing for a few weeks. I wouldn’t say I’m “euphoric” maybe, but I’m awfully up-beat for someone who usually spends the whole day depressed and anxious. I’m equally as stressed, and haven’t really done anything to change my mood, if anything I should feel worse. But suddenly nothing bothers me anymore. I’m a bit jittery too and have had some issues with sleeping. Idk if it’s like a sudden recovery or just numbness?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been having this for more than a month now. I suffer from dpdr, and for the most time I've been very lethargic,numb and tired. Since about a month ago though, I've been feeling a weird and extremely unsettling feeling of euphoria, like I just drank 10 cups of coffee. I'm jittery, and can't sleep easily. Its very strange, since my life has been going to shit even more lately, and there's nothing to be euphoric about. It's pretty much constant, with days where it gets so bad i feel hot, and get constant adrenaline rushes. Has anyone else experienced this? It may be my health anxiety, but I'm starting to believe something's wrong with me.
What medications are you on? If you are on any antidepressants or ANY medications that affect serotonin, this could be serotonin syndrome. Which can be fatal, I don't want to alarm you but if you are on meds. Talk to your doctor ASAP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts