Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyyy,

I Was Here A While Back.. (Im The 18 Year Old Housebound Agoraphobic With Constant Anxiety..)

Well.. Lately, My DP Has Been So Bad I Cant Even Stay In The Shower Or Stay On Toilet Or Stay In My Basement On The Computer

It Hits Me Like A Right Hook From A Young Mike Tyson, One Second Ill Be Calm An Relaxed... The Next, Ill Start Feeling A Lil Detached And Feel Like EVERYTHING Around Me Is Unknown To Me And Seems Useless/pointless And Ill Start Panic'ing An Literally Run To My Room In Fear

Its Getting To The Point Where Im Just Ready To ...I Dont Know, I Just Cant Deal With This Anymore

And Im Sorry If This Post Seems Scattered Like It Was Written By A Foreign 3 Year Old Boy, It's Just Im So Fed Up With Everything

Can Someone PLEASE Give Me Real Helpfull An Ungeneric Coping Techniques (Please No 'Breathing Exercises' Or Diets Cause Believe Me.. That Is 100% Useless)

Thanks

Hibe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heyyy,

I Was Here A While Back.. (Im The 18 Year Old Housebound Agoraphobic With Constant Anxiety..)

Well.. Lately, My DP Has Been So Bad I Cant Even Stay In The Shower Or Stay On Toilet Or Stay In My Basement On The Computer

It Hits Me Like A Right Hook From A Young Mike Tyson, One Second Ill Be Calm An Relaxed... The Next, Ill Start Feeling A Lil Detached And Feel Like EVERYTHING Around Me Is Unknown To Me And Seems Useless/pointless And Ill Start Panic'ing An Literally Run To My Room In Fear

Its Getting To The Point Where Im Just Ready To ...I Dont Know, I Just Cant Deal With This Anymore

And Im Sorry If This Post Seems Scattered Like It Was Written By A Foreign 3 Year Old Boy, It's Just Im So Fed Up With Everything

Can Someone PLEASE Give Me Real Helpfull An Ungeneric Coping Techniques (Please No 'Breathing Exercises' Or Diets Cause Believe Me.. That Is 100% Useless)

Thanks

Hibe

·
Registered
723 Posts
are you on any meds

·
Registered
723 Posts
are you on any meds

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pdr said:
are you on any meds
Naw, I Have A Fear Of Meds

I Was Put On Xanax XR, It Was Great.. But I Felt Totally Unnatural Which Was Just As Bad As The DP An Panic Attacks

So Yea, Im A Natural Kinda Guy, Ive Gotten Over MANY Obstacles Naturally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pdr said:
are you on any meds
Naw, I Have A Fear Of Meds

I Was Put On Xanax XR, It Was Great.. But I Felt Totally Unnatural Which Was Just As Bad As The DP An Panic Attacks

So Yea, Im A Natural Kinda Guy, Ive Gotten Over MANY Obstacles Naturally

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Do you see a therapist? Or do you literally never leave the house?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Do you see a therapist? Or do you literally never leave the house?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Oh and I was just wondering... how was the xanax both great and just as bad as your DP/panic at the same time?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Oh and I was just wondering... how was the xanax both great and just as bad as your DP/panic at the same time?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
peacedove said:
Xanax Worked Great... However, I Dont Like The Feeling Of Being On ANY Meds (Tylenol, Advil, Robotussin etc etc). So That Made Me Jittery, But The Xanax Did Take The Symptoms Away About 89%

And, I Do See A Therapist... She Comes Here Though Since I Cant Leave. Imma Get Out Soon Though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
peacedove said:
Xanax Worked Great... However, I Dont Like The Feeling Of Being On ANY Meds (Tylenol, Advil, Robotussin etc etc). So That Made Me Jittery, But The Xanax Did Take The Symptoms Away About 89%

And, I Do See A Therapist... She Comes Here Though Since I Cant Leave. Imma Get Out Soon Though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.