Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, life is almost back to how it was before I was in the hospital for labrynthitis.

The derealization/depersonalization that I felt after this hospitalization was so strong that I was terrified on a daily basis. It was terrible. Now, I feel it every second of every day, but I think and worry about it much less. I'm back to how I've felt for the last five years with a case of live-able depersonalization. Also, I truly feel that the cipralex is working to help with my anxiety on an everyday basis. I still have the same worries but they don't feel out of control. I can focus a lot better and I find myself finishing work much more quickly than I have for the last few years. I still panic once in a while, but I do believe that the cipralex has worked wonders. The only problem is, I still can't sleep through the night. I'll have to go back to the doctor for that.

I am so excited for the day that this feeling might go away, but I can honestly say that I think that I'm a positive and happy enough person that I could still live a great life if this never went away. I'm so relieved to feel this way.
Head Sky Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Font

1 - 1 of 1 Posts