Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like i have 2 minds.. Shit im going in deep... Im freaking out so bad.. IM FREAKING OUT

I feel like i cant get back to nromal, rmembering just 2 weeks back when i was not frekaing out like this... OMG

· Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I feel so unreal.. alone and not remembering the past. I feel like this is not even close to real..

I feel like i need to runaway to something.. PLEASE HELP...

I feel like i just want to go back, back a few weeks to when i did not feel like this.

Second guessing everything i think and even do..

I want to not be like this..

· Registered
636 Posts
I know EXACTLY how you feel, and I am so sorry you are going through this. My best advice is to first absolutely stop drinking, go to the dr. to get benzos to help you calm down and handle the way you feel, get on an SSRI, get Janine's book, and then find a therapist to help you. Hang in there, things will get better.

· Registered
926 Posts
Know the feeling well my friend...

You are not losing your mind. I clearly remember trying to 'force' the old me, the me of 2 days ago, 'back'. Don't try to force anything, other than your mind to focus away.

· Registered
667 Posts
Space,

Just hang in there man. That's all you can do. I'm feelin very similar right now. Try to stay away from the alcohol and just stay clean. Try to eat healthy, do some exercising, do some things you enjoy and just keep on pushing. Hang in there man. You'll get out of this! Take care,

Kelson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.