Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy my name is rusty 24 year old college student. My anxiety flared back up a few weeks ago and I have all the hyperwareness and existential issues back again. Except this time more amplified. My biggest fear is the fact my brain is telling me there is no such thing as self control and I am a robot. Feeling super disconnected. Like my biggest problem is talking to people but communication has always been my strong point! I’ll be conversating with someone naturally then get sabaotged with thoughts like “how did you know how to say that to that person” “where did those thoughts come from you didn’t even have to be conscious of that?” It’s like anything that happens automatically without the ultra active consciousness I have right now sends me into anxiety attacks. It’s like I’ll just freak out and be like was that my brain or was that me? I analayze every single thought that comes in my head and suddenly thinking is a very alien thing to me. I’m a rather accomplished and successful college students and a whitty thinker but thinking is freaking me out. Middle of exams or answering questions I will be like how did I think of that? How was I able to put those words together? It’s nuts. It’s like I can’t be on auto pilot anymore just enjoying shit. Anyone relate???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the response. I think my biggest problem is that I'm a control freak and have come to the realization that I am just a brain and so much of my decisions and control are automatic and controlled without having to think about it and I think I've just become
Aware of that and that send me into a frenzy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts