Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the title choice, but I thought it was appropriate.

Has anyone here had a problem of excessive fatigue since their DP started, like I seem to have? It's not that I'm asleep 23 hours a day, but I always feel really worn out and, of course, dissociated.

Right now I'm also sick with a cold, and this just makes things worse. I'm even more worn out than usual and sleeping more during the day than I should be. Even "normal" people who don't suffer from Primary DPD can feel a little "wonky" or disconnected from an illness, so this isn't unusual.

Thanks,
Grant with an "R"

·
Registered
723 Posts
earlier this summer i went to my gp and said i was exhausted all the time and sleeping bout 14 hrs a night. didnt mention dp cos med records. anyway he told me to eat vit b6 and st johns wort(apparently for tiredness as wel as depression. anyway 6 wks later went back to get ads cos depression and dp too much. he said excessive tiredness related to depression. so if your not on ads try st johns wort. vit b6 can be taken anyway. getting on ads swung it the ther way for me, no sleep without benzo which is worse. evening out now

1 - 2 of 2 Posts