Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't read if sensitive. This is your warning. I have minor brain fogs now .. it's bearable , the only thing that's not is these weird stupid existential questions and obsessions. Things that are normal are foreign now. Do these thoughts ever go away? Please don't say , yes of course! When yours haven't. Please don't say they'll never go away it's a scar. People on this cite never seem to be too convincing .. can someone say something's positive and mean it? Have you been through this? It's like I'm me and I'm all I'll Ever know, looking at people and not being in there eyes or body feels weird .. yes I know this is weird. I'm disturbed and feel like my consciousness could be in someone else and no one would even know. I'm in a room full of people, it's disturbing my perspective is in one spot out of the whole room. I freaking hate dp , why does it do this. The physical symptoms are bad enough. Is this even normal. I'm just disturbed why do I think this? will it ever go back to NORMAL?

·
Registered
136 Posts
One night i woke up with panic and question to myself why we need eyes and arms? Could you believe this? and yes i had feeling that first person view is wrong, it will go away, what you have is dp hangover, you mind remember what is to be like depersonalized, so it will go away, read the forum you are not alone, many people suffered this shit after and ALL recovered.

·
Registered
59 Posts
One night i woke up with panic and question to myself why we need eyes and arms? Could you believe this? and yes i had feeling that first person view is wrong, it will go away, what you have is dp hangover, you mind remember what is to be like depersonalized, so it will go away, read the forum you are not alone, many people suffered this shit after and ALL recovered.
what are you talking about? Theres literally hundreds on this forum who have had DP for decades 24/7 with it never going away. ALL have not recovered.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He was trying to help ... the forum was supposed to be helpful. You seem like one of the people who shouldn't really be on this cite cause you comment hopeless things

·
Registered
136 Posts
what are you talking about? Theres literally hundreds on this forum who have had DP for decades 24/7 with it never going away. ALL have not recovered.
This cases are very rare and mostly such people have it from childhood, do not worry you will be recovered too, whether you believe in it or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts