Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think I am literally going crazy or already have….. I keeo thinking that everything is fake and I just woke up from a transe but my old habits are still keeping up with me. I wish I never thought liek this because it is tearing me apart. really tearing me apart. I keep thinking that I am just amking up everything around me and nothing is real that some how everything is a hallucination. I keep thinking that I am in acomma and will wake-up from this horrible thought. I find myself having troubles concentrating on my life. I feel like Im stuck in this form of life and who I am and when I look back it seems riducles that I have been crying over if my life is real or not cause it must be real…. I couldnt have just made up everything…. I cant just make up my brother, mom, dad and my animals or the house I live in or the trips I have been on or the schools I have attended the friends I have made cant all just be a simulation of my imagination. I feel sick to my stomach and wish that I would just go back to being in the state of transe that I once was in so then I would feel more comfortable in my life and how my life was and will be. I feel like this is all fake there is no laptop in my hand no cat in the corner of my living room licking him self on a chair. No tv that Im watching cause its all fake, Who knows maybe I am just crazy right now … I dont know maybe these senses that I feel are just things that I have made up in my head. someone please tell me what wrong we me? if we can make people in dreams and houses / cars whats the diference? iam going crazy......

·
Registered
4 Posts
tks for trying to help me... i really need help. i have been into lucid dreaming 2 years ago but stop and never had problem like this.. dont know if that trigger this.... maybe.. cause in lucid dreaming is all so real and you talk to people thats are or imagination houses citys cars... how can a people can be sure that this is just another layer of a dream more "real" ... should never read any about lucid dreaming.. ignorance is a bless sometimes.. Who says theres anything at all? what if what we see is just some kind of blurry image from some kind of oblivion? but the question is weres this image from? i think.. what if noone will read this comment because nothing is real and you dont exist what if everything is created by our own imaginations.. including everyone we think we know..

sometimes i just dont know what to do…last month when i google it feeling "zoned out" cause i have feeling like this because anxiethy i guess!? and "is life some type of dream" all the comments i read about real life and dreams make me start with this bad thinking.. and now cant get rid of it.. i talk to someone and my subsconsios tell me " is this real!? " "see you can dream about this and feels the same" "maybe this is just another dream" get me so angry cant stop this... even post on this forum sounds crazy if i tell you iam asking myseflt iam creatiing this and the aswers etc.. feeling crap right now :\ i know this is real i guess just gets frustated cant stop thinking about it PS:sorry my bad english i sound even more crazy talking this way

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tks for reaply again.. but i only into lucid dreaming 2years ago.. i mean i have stop lucing dream in 2012 and iam good till 2014 dont understand why iam like this now cause i have not lucid dream for a long time :( maybe is because i have feeling zoned out and start searching and reading all the stuff in the intener i have to admit iam a bit hypocondriac one time 2008 i have convince mysefl that i have some hearth problems do all the exams allot of doctors and all the test come good.. maybe this is just crazy anxieth going on.. and my job dont help me cause i work at home = isolated just want to end this feelings and feel like the life is good

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
guess i just need theorys that people are real and its impossible to reality its like another layer of some more "real" dream.. its just scary cause i have a dream "kinda lucid" when i talk to a friend and tell him i´m creating you ... you not real.. and we reply no no iam real etc... its just so sacry cause its exaclty what they tell me in real life if i make the same question .. someone can help me with theorys that prof people can not be the my creation like some type of dream?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts