Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have seen that i dont have anymore this dp. it somethging more terrible. here is not just these random thoughts or feeling unreal etc. this is much more worse. for the beggining this was dp but now it have became some other... i dont actually wanna get help because i dont know how to explain this to anyone. i dont know how to fix somethging this bad. i get only mad if someone comes to tell me what i should do. when i hardly try i will get into some state which changes very quickly. its like i forget everything moment by moment and i need create myself again. im sleepin most of the time. i cAnt do anything. im afraid. i just wanna press some putton and get out of here. depression started maybe 4 years ago. but i just dont wanna get help. i wanna go somewhere i dont wanna be here anymore. this random place random body all just pisses me off
i dont know if im sick or not. but whatever if i am? i dont think i will ever feel myself again or get my life back. even thinking about it feels so scary. i just see these videos about depression but they really cant help at all. because here is nothging i can change. because here simply is no thing. i dont have inside of me a girl anymore. i dont have someone i need fix. its just confusion and emptiness. i dont have any tools doing anything about it. if i use some advices it doesent change anything im still dead
i think im those few person who have had bad luck and somethging like this.
this is pusshing me killing myself

·
Registered
251 Posts
There is ALWAYS things we can change. The fact that yo wrote here means you are looking for help, otherwise you wouldn't have typed here. Listen, this condition is a mind-spinner, and it can certainly make you feel like there is something else going on with you when in reality it's just DP.

Sorry to hear you've had depression for so long but you need to get help. what have you tried?

Any supplements, lifestyle changes...medication?

If you are interetesd I could talk to you. There may be something we can do to help each other. You feel "empty", you dont "feel" yourslef. As ridiculous as it sounds, you are still there somewhere! Remmeber you FEEL these things because you are still human. I'm sure that this is quite terrible to have it for so long.

Again, we need to first know what have you tried. All too many times I see ppl having a really bad time but never considered any alternatives. They stuck with the waiting game or maybe they tried one treatment and it dindt work. There are countless of ways to treat this and cope with it.

Your DP is really bad right now but it can improve. I've seen it happen. Mny people have recovered, some have had it much longer than you and recovered!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts