Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Reticent,
You just posted you are suddenly DP free. What happened? What was the change like? What do you attribute it to? Have you had DP before and a similar "remission", or is this the first time for DP, and the first time it went away?

And again, no apologies! This illness is a real mystery. It's good to hear a success story.

Best,
D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hey.

Well I woke up the next morning and I was dp'ed again.

This is the first time for DP and the first time it went away. It only lasted for slighty less than hour.

I was just lying on he couch when i realised felt inside myself, I could smell and feels things around me rather than being a souless body walking around 360 degree photo. I felt as if I had control of my speech and actions. I have idea what caused it to go away, it was weird.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear Reticent,
I'm sorry to hear you're back to DP. But it is astonishing to me that it can disappear like that, for an hour, or a day, or a week, or a year. I can't fathom it.

I hope you have more relief again, SOON. There wasn't ANYTHING you've done differently recently? Your mood at the time? A med?

Take Care,
D :shock:

G

·
Oh, I am sorry that it go back. :(

I am still assured that it's an obsession thing, we think of it and BANG! It comes back with vengeance. Don't you think?

Cyn xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts