Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
calm it down sisters,theres enough of me to go around,i will get around to servicing you all eventually

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
calm it down sisters,theres enough of me to go around,i will get around to servicing you all eventually

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was just envious of janines influx of pm's and thought id try to over compensate,when infact no-one ever sends me a pm :cry:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was just envious of janines influx of pm's and thought id try to over compensate,when infact no-one ever sends me a pm :cry:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
PLEASE JC JC ME TOO I"M GOING CRAZY WITHOUT YOU!!

-One of the ladieez

(not me. A friend of a friend of a friend.)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
PLEASE JC JC ME TOO I"M GOING CRAZY WITHOUT YOU!!

-One of the ladieez

(not me. A friend of a friend of a friend.)

G

·
Jc dude...I cant get enough of you! Please reply to my PM's! I am losing sleep and I cannot get you off of my mind! LOLOLOLOL

G

·
Jc dude...I cant get enough of you! Please reply to my PM's! I am losing sleep and I cannot get you off of my mind! LOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pure Narcotic said:
your too busy ranting about benzo's brother

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pure Narcotic said:
your too busy ranting about benzo's brother

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hey Jc,

If you don't answer my pm I'm gonna seek my revenge and come right round your house beat you up. Don't forget, you told me where you live, and it ain't that far.....

:wink:

Ps How's it going of late? Let me know of any Berkshire dp'ers/nutters reunion!!!!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hey Jc,

If you don't answer my pm I'm gonna seek my revenge and come right round your house beat you up. Don't forget, you told me where you live, and it ain't that far.....

:wink:

Ps How's it going of late? Let me know of any Berkshire dp'ers/nutters reunion!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts