Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just went to a public place, and I felt my eyes very very tired... like I took drugs. I felt almost disoriented again. Like my mind doesn't want to follow. It's hard to explain, but sometimes I feel I disconnect completely and nobody knows, then I come down to ask a question or talk to my boy, etc.

Anyway I just wonder what caused that. Meds? I felt that before Paxil and I felt that very much at the times where I didn't take any benzo. It's like I become very tired (but terrified) and I am SURE everybody sees that. I look in a mirror and nothings shows it.... except, my eyes are little red or sometimes look tired. But inside I feel very very DR, almost lost in the place.

At home, it doesn't do that like this.

Man, I would like to control myself at those times, but I can't! My eyes become very bizarre.

Do you relate? Is it anxiety again???

Cynthia xxx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

I just went to a public place, and I felt my eyes very very tired... like I took drugs. I felt almost disoriented again. Like my mind doesn't want to follow. It's hard to explain, but sometimes I feel I disconnect completely and nobody knows, then I come down to ask a question or talk to my boy, etc.

Anyway I just wonder what caused that. Meds? I felt that before Paxil and I felt that very much at the times where I didn't take any benzo. It's like I become very tired (but terrified) and I am SURE everybody sees that. I look in a mirror and nothings shows it.... except, my eyes are little red or sometimes look tired. But inside I feel very very DR, almost lost in the place.

At home, it doesn't do that like this.

Man, I would like to control myself at those times, but I can't! My eyes become very bizarre.

Do you relate? Is it anxiety again???

Cynthia xxx

·
Registered
723 Posts
it sounds like anxiety to me just because its ok at home. and because you say benzos help it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
it sounds like anxiety to me just because its ok at home. and because you say benzos help it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts