Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know whats going on. Im going through a horrible breakup right now (he is also kind of a care taker to me) and I feel like I am losing my mind. Everything I do feels like its happening so fast and I cant stop panicking and crying and jumping from one weird emotion to the next and I feel so light like I'm disappearing. I dont know how to be by myself. He isnt gone yet but he will be in a few days. He says hes still going to help me but the only reason hes leaving me is because he wants to sleep with other people casually and when I think about that I literally get sick. I never thought this would happen it came out of nowhere and I feel totally screwed. My derealization is so bad and scary

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you need to just talk to anyone you can DM me; I don't mind talking to other people with issues like mine because it can be helpful and makes me feel better but sometimes it does get triggering and sometimes I'm just not up for talking to anyone. :/ I'm sorry for everything you're going through, I've definitely been in that exact same situation myself and it took me something like half a year to heal from it and be able to function normally, but things did eventually get better and a year later I found a better partner who's way more supportive towards me than my old boyfriend. Hang in there, things might improve for you too. <3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts