Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, has anyone ever had the feeling that room was tilting. Not so much from a dizziness and off balance perspective but visually - like the rooms horizon wasnt flat - but more / tilted. I get it from time to time and have to snap myself out of it

·
Registered
73 Posts
Guys, has anyone ever had the feeling that room was tilting. Not so much from a dizziness and off balance perspective but visually - like the rooms horizon wasnt flat - but more / tilted. I get it from time to time and have to snap myself out of it
HOLY SHIT I have this, and it's the first time I see someone say they have it too. Sometimes when I'm looking at my phone on my desk it also looks crooked.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Occasionally. Oddly enough this is a side effect of taking kappa opioid agonists like salvia if I remember correctly. And the kappa opioid system is also associated with depersonalization.. so there you go

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strange. doctors thought it was vestibular but it presents without the usual nystagmus / spinning sensations etc.

I HATE THIS ILLNESS

·
Registered
818 Posts
It could be a sign of the kappa opioid system upregulated. Try taking peppermint oil or tea- menthol is a weak kappa agonist but some find it helps their depression and vertigo. Also lions Mane mushroom in my coffee each morning for a month is helping.. apigenin in chamomile is a weak kappa antagonist which could help. Salvia and ibogaine are illegal here but microdosing these could also help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts