Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing a lot of reading and it seems that there's evidence that trauma or negative thinking can be a huge factor in DP or DR. I completely agree... but in my case I feel different. I am a very positive person, always have a smile on my face but I think non stop! I think about life and my existence and the existence of others. I think myself so hard that I believe I'm an extremely higher power but I'm living in this human body and that I created everything around me. Everything is a projection of my own thoughts.. just like a dream. I think and think and think of these insane things and after multiple years here I am... going through DR/DP and I don't even know what to do anymore. Wish I could just think how I used to.. wish I wasn't so curious about my existence.

Does anyone relate? And if so is there a way to feel normal again and not like you're dead/dreaming.

·
Registered
773 Posts
its not just like why is the universe here. Its like how does my brain work. Why am i me. when did i become concious. why isnt everyone else freaking out., How do i know how to walk and talk. everything i see scares me Dunno how i got here or how i can see it, IS this just a state a mind., WIll it all make sense again? so frightened. Feel outside of life instead of in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.