Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I feel like people keep saying dp/dpr is not that bad and that they can still live normally, yeah good for them. But for me this shit ruined my life. I used to be so alive and happy, now I’m miserable n numb. I literally can’t feel anything. I just want to feel alive again and do everything I could do before. Like go outside n do things. I used to go out w friends everyday but now I barely leave the house. Everytime I go out now everything seems blurry n i feel like I have no control over what I’m doing, it’s so bad. just want to feel normal again pls help lmaoaisisi

·
Registered
30 Posts
Heej,

Yes totaly agree with you. They just say...aahhh It will get better....blah blah. I know they mean it well but is is really hard. Like you are saying....I was also so alive, laughing a lot...going out with friends you name it...I understand you completly..And I really didn't know that so many people are suffering from this..

Take care!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I feel like people keep saying dp/dpr is not that bad and that they can still live normally, yeah good for them. But for me this shit ruined my life. I used to be so alive and happy, now I’m miserable n numb. I literally can’t feel anything. I just want to feel alive again and do everything I could do before. Like go outside n do things. I used to go out w friends everyday but now I barely leave the house. Everytime I go out now everything seems blurry n i feel like I have no control over what I’m doing, it’s so bad. just want to feel normal again pls help lmaoaisisi
We all know this shit is worse than deppresion + it comes with deppresion anyway but i can relate bro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts