Depersonalization Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's been a while since iv'e posted, but... I just can't bring myself to even get on my computer anymore. Everywhere I go there's just coincidence after coincidence. Someone will say something and i'll subconsciously think something, and then another person in the room will say that exact thought.

I hate this. I hate the solipsism, I hate the anxiety, I hate the obsession with it that I have now. It's fucking horrible. I used to be a Christian, but now I'm losing my faith because that supposed "God" never helps. He never answers when I pray, he doesn't do anything.

I just want this to end. I don't want to feel like this anymore. It's been over three weeks and my therapist still hasn't called back.

I just can't do this anymore. I'm not going to commit suicide because there's still a tiny part of me that still believes all this is real, plus suicide is never a good option.

I always tell myself that the world is real and everyone else is real and I didn't just make them up, but it doesn't fucking work. Maybe for a few minutes it does, then the coincidences just keep popping up again.

Please, anyone, tell me how I can get over this.

~KittyCulprit

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.