Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's been a while since iv'e posted, but... I just can't bring myself to even get on my computer anymore. Everywhere I go there's just coincidence after coincidence. Someone will say something and i'll subconsciously think something, and then another person in the room will say that exact thought.

I hate this. I hate the solipsism, I hate the anxiety, I hate the obsession with it that I have now. It's fucking horrible. I used to be a Christian, but now I'm losing my faith because that supposed "God" never helps. He never answers when I pray, he doesn't do anything.

I just want this to end. I don't want to feel like this anymore. It's been over three weeks and my therapist still hasn't called back.

I just can't do this anymore. I'm not going to commit suicide because there's still a tiny part of me that still believes all this is real, plus suicide is never a good option.

I always tell myself that the world is real and everyone else is real and I didn't just make them up, but it doesn't fucking work. Maybe for a few minutes it does, then the coincidences just keep popping up again.

Please, anyone, tell me how I can get over this.

~KittyCulprit

·
Registered
21 Posts
Meditate for 5 minutes and see if that helps. Whenever you're feeling anxious try to control your breathing. From personal experience, my depersonalization faded away rather than just suddenly disappearing. After a few days of controlling your breathing and anxiety it should get a lot easier.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
When you get to this level of desperation and suffering its time to maybe consider medications....

Its hit and miss though just like with alot of other recovery methods...

Definitely worth a shot if you havent been down that route already...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts